Turners Falls Brick Company, Montague City, Mass.
From A Half Century of Boston’s Building by Charles Stanhope Damrell, 1897:
The Turners Falls Brick Company, whose yards are located at Montague City, Mass. was established in 1889, and does a very large business in the manufacture and sale of building brick of all kinds. This company has furnished the brick for a large number of buildings in this city and vicinity. Among some of the more prominent of these are the Ginn building at Cambridge, the Convent at Marlborough, the pumping station at Marlborough, and a great many others on the line of the Fitchburg railroad. The company makes a specialty of brick, for use in the construction of sewers and water works. Their trade is principally in the New England states, and they do a very large and constantly increasing business. The yards are very favorably located with an abundance of raw material near at hand, and the shipping facilities are also of the best.